NANI MARIA SOCIETY
Nani Maria Society formed in the year 2002 and was registered under section 3 of the Societies Registration Act, 1860 [as modified by the Societies Registration(Extension to Arunachal Pradesh)Act,1978].
The Society has been established for the promotion of various charitable programmes and activities, they are;
- To impart a sound education by cultivating the student’s habit of pity, virtue and discipline while they go through the studies.
- Quality education to bring out especially in the remote tribal areas
- To the attainment of children, abandoned, deserted, orphaned, destitute, who requires adoption and care.
This society runs the following institutions under its supervision, and they are;
- Nani Maria Kindergarten School, Roing, and
- Nani Maria Children’s Home, Roing.